Office Administrator/Receptionist, Chippenham
£12,800 per annum
19.5 hours per week, Wednesday 12.30pm to 5.00pm, Thursday and Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch
Closing date 10 July 2017
What you’ll be doing
As an Office Administrator/Receptionist you will provide a full reception and administration service to the users of our Hanover Chippenham office.
Your duties will include:
- Reception and call handling duties
- Managing contractors
- Assisting with aspects of building management
- Supporting health and safety compliance
Who we need
If you are an experienced receptionist/office administrator in a corporate office, who prides themselves on their exceptional customer service, this could be the role for you. We need a highly organised office administrator/receptionist with an awareness of all elements of facilities management within the office environment. In addition you will also have the ability to:
- Self-manage and organise your own workload
- Prioritise and meet deadlines
- Organise events
- Monitor budgets
We need people who share our values, people who are friendly, customer focused, calm and have the ability to work with a wide range of people. Being computer literate is also essential.
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by the Gold Standard award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days (pro rata for part time staff)
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
- View full job description
- Location: Gateway House, Cornbrash Park, Chippenham, SN14 6RA (relocating to Methuen Business Park, Chippenham in November/December 2017)
- Interview date: to be confirmed
- This role is part of a job share position
Hanover will be undertaking a system upgrade between Wednesday 28 June and Sunday 2 July. During this time you will be able to view vacancies but will be unable to apply. We will be able to receive applications from Monday 3 July. Thank you for your understanding.
Apply for this job