HR Assistant x 4, St Neots
£23,000 per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date 23 November 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to join our People team based in St Neots. This is a new role and follows a recent restructure and office relocation.
What you’ll be doing
You will work as part of a shared services function supporting our Human Resources and Learning and Development teams. Within the role you will provide exceptional customer service to the Hanover team, and be involved in a wide range of administrative tasks.
This role will also offer you the chance to learn and develop by working closely with a team of HR Officers and Business Partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all transactional processes within the People team, including absence management, new starter offer management, and leaver and staff changes
- You’ll work with business managers around their recruitment needs, helping to post jobs and schedule interviews
- Work with other team members to create articles and communications on behalf of the People team
- Ensure organisational and departmental compliance
Who we need
We are looking for people who share our values, and believe in our mission and vision. This role will be multi-faceted and we need individuals with a 'can do' attitude. The role will be fast paced and you will need to have a flexible and resilient approach.
Key experience and skills required:
- CIPD Level 3 qualified
- Solid experience of working within an Administrative or Assistant role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of competency with MS Office packages, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be comfortable in an environment that promotes organisational change and transformation
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by the Gold Standard award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- A dedicated Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential support and advice
About the role
Apply for this job
- View full job description
- Location: Nelson House, Alington Road, Eynesbury, St Neots, PE19 6RE
- Interviews will be held from 4 to 6 December 2017 at St Neots office