IT Service Desk Trainee, Chippenham
Up to £18,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date 26 November 2017
Hanover is a successful, socially responsible organisation as well as being a supportive employer. We're proud of our work and passionate about our people, encouraging and empowering our staff to develop their skills and rewarding them accordingly. We manage around 19,000 properties for rent, sale and shared ownership for older people, across approximately 600 locations nationwide.
What you'll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an aptitude for IT and enthusiasm for excellent customer service to join a friendly and busy technical Service Desk team.
In this role you'll carry out first-line support, ensuring that colleagues who use computing and communications systems receive a first rate support service and are consistently dealt with in a customer focused manner.
Who we need
We are looking for a person with the following skills and attributes:
- Great customer care skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively
- Some experience user of Microsoft operating systems and office products
- Basic user and security group AD administration
- Some experience of an IT Service or Help Desk function in a busy environment
- Some experience of working in an ITIL best practice environment and working to formal processes and procedures
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days (pro rata for part time staff)
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- A commitment to growing you through training and individual development plans
About the role
Apply for this job
- View full job description
- Location: B1 Methuen South, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 0GF
- To apply please fully complete the online application form. There is the facility to also attach a copy of your CV.
- Interviews: week commencing 4 December 2017