Learning & Development Business Partner x 4 - Bradford, St Neots, Chippenham, King's Cross
£43,000 per annum including car allowance. A London allowance would also be applicable for the London based role.
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date 20 February 2017
What you’ll be doing
Within this autonomous role you will work closely with key regional stakeholders. With a strong focus on business partnering, this role will champion Learning and Development (L&D) across Hanover, and include creative, engaging and innovative learning and managing multiple stakeholder relationships.
The creation of this role follows a strategic review of the L&D offering and is an exciting opportunity to work with a new and innovative programme, targeted at supporting our 900+ team that will take Hanover forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- To develop, project manage and deliver highly engaging, quality training programmes for a diverse audience of people at all levels
- To work with regional stakeholders to identify needs and requirements
- To create a reputation for exceptional standards of training programme content, design and delivery, and to positively represent L&D at all times
- To provide objective, honest and clear feedback on L&D performance
- Ensure assessing is carried out to meet and maintain external standards
Who we need
For our L&D Business Partners we need proven L&D practitioners with a minimum 2 years’ experience of training design, facilitation and delivering training programmes for diverse groups and subject matters.
Key experience and skills required:
- CIPD Level 5 Qualified
- Demonstrable experience in relationship management and business partnering
- Experience of conducting training needs analysis
- Experience and understanding of coaching
- Experience of delivering projects within agreed deadline
- Knowledge of L&D best practice and current techniques
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to initiate and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Be comfortable in an environment that promotes organisational change and transformation
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by the Gold Standard award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days
- Option to buy an additional 10 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- A dedicated Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential support and advice
About the role
- View full job description
- Salary: £40,000 per annum, and an additional £3,000 car allowance. A London allowance of £3,800 per annum would apply for the London based role.
- Location: We have 4 roles available in the following locations - Bradford, St Neots, Chippenham, London.
Apply for this job