National Operations Support Team Administrator x 2, Bradford
£20,600 per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday – 1 Post (35 hours) working 9.00am – 5.00pm (1 hour lunch) 1 Post (35 hours) working 10.00am – 6.00pm (1 hour lunch)
Closing date 10 July 2017
What you’ll be doing
As a National Operations Support Team (NOST) Administrator, you will provide an effective administrative service to operational staff. In this varied and interesting role, you will help us deliver exceptional customer service to residents and staff in a professional, knowledgeable and efficient manner.
Your duties will include:
- Acting as a contact point for a large dispersed team
- Collating reports and information for team members as directed
- Dealing with incoming calls and redirecting as necessary and ensuring all relevant information is logged onto Open Housing
- Organising events to increase resident engagement
Who we need
If you have experience in a busy environment where providing excellent customer service is vital, this could be the role for you. We need an experienced administrator who is well organised and confident using Microsoft Office. You will also have the following skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload
- A positive, can-do approach
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- A good level of IT literacy
We need people who share our values, people who are friendly, customer focused, calm and have the ability to work with a wide range of people.
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by the Gold Standard award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days (pro rata for part time staff)
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
- View full job description
- There are two roles, both 35 hours per week: One will be 9.00am to 5.00pm and the other 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Location: Dove Court, Bolton Street. Bradford. West Yorkshire. BD3 0BJ
- Interview date: to be confirmed
- Employment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Hanover will be undertaking a system upgrade between Wednesday 28 June and Sunday 2 July. During this time you will be able to view vacancies but will be unable to apply. We will be able to receive applications from Monday 3 July. Thank you for your understanding.
Apply for this job