Project Manager x 2, Chippenham or St Neots (2 year fixed term contract)
£46,400 per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date 23 February 2017
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will provide project management on large and complex organisational projects, within Hanover’s change programme ‘Taking Hanover forward’, ensuring effective delivery.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and supporting well motivated project teams, providing an excellent service to the organisation
- Connecting with stakeholders and acting as a positive ambassador for the Portfolio and Change Management Team
- Successfully managing and leading the full project lifecycle, from design through to successful implementation and full project closure
Who we need
We are looking for someone with experience of project management who also has:
- A clear understanding of and ability to motivate others to achieve success
- Ability to question and investigate complex projects and provide solutions to any problems identified
- Ability to research best practice and use this to drive projects and change
You will be a role model for our values and have the ability to work with a wide range of people.
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by the Gold Standard award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days
- Option to buy an additional 10 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including; enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
Apply for this job
- View full job description
- 2 year fixed term contract
- Interview date: 2 or 3 March 2017
- Location: Chippenham or St Neots office