Senior Project Manager, Chippenham or St Neots (2 year fixed term contract)
£60,600 per annum including car allowance
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date 23 February 2017
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will oversee a number of large and complex organisational projects and provide full project assurance to governance.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying responsibilities and objectives for Project Managers
- Understanding organisational strategies and developing delivery plans
- Coaching, supporting and building a competent, motivated team that effectively delivers excellent services
- Establishing a robust culture of performance management
- Acting as Ambassador for the Portfolio & Change Management team, championing techniques and processes with stakeholders
Who we need
We are looking for someone with excellent knowledge and experience of project management who also has:
- Strong personal communication skills and highly developed influencing and relationship management skills
- Strong background in managing IT related projects
- The ability to understand organisational vision and translate that into delivery
- The leadership and drive to deliver transformational change
- Experience of managing staff and budgets
You will be a role model for our values and have the ability to work with a wide range of people.
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by the Gold Standard award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days
- Option to buy an additional 10 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including; enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
Apply for this job