Asset Strategy Administrator, Chippenham (Fixed term)
£22,900 per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date 31 May 2018
What you’ll be doing
The role supports the smooth running of Hanover’s Asset Strategy and Compliance team as we deliver our key objectives to manage strategic investment planning in Hanover estates, and ensure compliance to property-related legislation.
The workload is varied - as well as general administration including planning meetings and taking minutes, the Administrator is responsible for data cleansing and entry into Hanover’s asset management system; coordinating communications such as intranet articles and newsletters; and producing template documents, policies and guidance. You will also manage a range of ad-hoc one-off projects.
Who we need
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail in order to deliver a high level of data quality and ensure that documents produced for use across Hanover are of an impeccable standard. You will have a positive approach to communications and supporting colleagues and customers across a range of different areas. You will be happy to work independently and able to manage your own time as workload, projects and deadlines vary over time.
We need people who share our values, people who are friendly, customer focused, calm and have the ability to work with a wide range of people. Being computer literate is also essential.
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by our award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days (pro rata for part time staff)
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies, including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- O2 and Microsoft Office discounts for staff
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
- View full job description
- Fixed term for 12 months
- Location: B1 Methuen South, Methuen Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 0GT
- Interview Date: 25 June 2018
Hanover and Anchor are currently in talks around merging. To find out more, visit our proposed merger pages.
Apply for this job