National Operational Support Team Administrator, Bradford (Fixed term, Part time)
£18,000 per annum
30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 2.30pm
Closing date 27 June 2018
What you’ll be doing
As a National Operations Support Team (NOST) Administrator, you will provide an effective administrative service to operational staff. In this varied and interesting role, you will help us deliver exceptional customer service to residents and staff in a professional, knowledgeable and efficient manner.
Your duties will include:
- Acting as a contact point for a large dispersed team
- Collating reports and information for team members as directed
- Dealing with incoming calls and redirecting as necessary, ensuring all relevant information is logged into the Open Housing system
- Organising events to increase resident engagement
Who we need
If you have experience in a busy environment where providing excellent customer service is vital, this could be the role for you. We need an experienced administrator who is well organised and confident using Microsoft Office. You will also have the following skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload
- A positive, can-do approach
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- A good level of IT literacy
We need people who share our values, people who are friendly, customer focused, calm and have the ability to work with a wide range of people.
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by our award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days (pro rata for part time staff)
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- O2 and Microsoft Office discounts for staff
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
- View full job description
- Location: Dove Court, Bolton Street, Bradford, BD3 0BJ
- Interview date: to be confirmed
- Contract: fixed term to March 2018
Hanover and Anchor are currently in talks around merging. To find out more, visit our proposed merger pages.
Apply for this job