Salary: £23,409 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date: 30 May 2019
What you’ll be doing
In this key role you will provide efficient and effective administration support to the Regional Asset Investment Programme Manager and the regional asset investment team.
As Property Administrator you will:
- Undertake data entry, raise orders and update project details on Hanover’s asset management system
- Complete and issue contracts for various projects
- Locate and produce reports as required
- Ensure contractors are accredited and handle any invoice queries and payments
- Provide general administrative support including typing, taking minutes, organising meetings, drafting newsletters and photocopying
Who we need
Ideally you would have some basic knowledge of a repairs, accommodation, housing or retirement housing environment but this is not essential. More important is your flexible and pro-active style and your ability to work as part of a team in a busy, customer focused environment.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise, work in an organised manner and use initiative
- Experience of working in a technical support/customer service environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, spreadsheets to intermediate level and ideally some experience of working with databases
- Proven administrative experience
- The ability to build relationships with a range of people, remain customer focused and have a positive outlook
Who we are
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for older people, and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies, including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, and flexible working patterns
- O2 and other discounts for staff
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
- View full job description
- If you wish to submit your CV to support your application, please send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Property Administrator Recruitment”
- Location: Semi-agile contract - home or estate based
- Fixed term contract for 9 months
- Interview date: to be confirmed
- Employment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Anchor Hanover Group has been formed as part of a recent merger between Anchor Trust and Hanover Housing Association. As such Anchor Hanover Group is going through a period of organisational change and this position may be reviewed in 2019.
To find out more about our recent merger, please visit the Our merger pages.
Apply for this job