£28,000 per annum plus £3,000 car allowance per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date: 30 November 2018
What you’ll be doing
As Stock Condition Surveyor, you will be responsible for undertaking the planning and delivery of internal and external property and estate surveys and for populating the Hanover’s Asset Management database accurately with asset and related attribute data, with customers put first throughout all activities.
- Constantly communicate property needs and customer interests to influence and develop Hanover’s strategic objectives
- Complete stock condition surveys of Hanover’s properties, estates and other assets against set criteria, specifically the Decent Homes Standard (DHS) and the Housing Health Safety Rating System (HHSRS) as well as any standards set by Hanover from time to time
- Update the stock condition database to ensure information held is accurate and up to date, keeping accurate records for sequential, subsequent surveys
Who we need
- We are looking for people who have experience working in a similar role, and who have knowledge of the housing/care sector and the ability to problem solve and to assess situations and make positive judgements to reflect the local requirements
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by our award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
- We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days (pro rata for part time staff)
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies, including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- O2 and Microsoft Office discounts for staff
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
- View full job description
- Location: Dove Court, Bolton Street, Bradford, BD3 0BJ
- Interview date: to be confirmed
- Contract: 12 month fixed term
- Employment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Hanover and Anchor are proceeding to merger. To find out more, see Our merger.
Apply for this job