Wellbeing Development Manager, Ipswich (Fixed term)
£35,000 per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date 21 August 2018
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and commission a localised strategy to facilitate the delivery of a range of Wellbeing activities across the East region.
- Developing a localised Wellbeing strategy that incorporates the targets and goals of the national strategy
- Managing the income and expenditure for any implemented service, ensuring it offers both customers and Hanover value for money
- Developing relationships with statutory agencies, such as public health teams and health commissioning groups
- Working with customers and local management teams to facilitate the introduction of services, activities and initiatives on estates
- Working alongside the Service Improvement team to develop an effective monitoring tool, ensuring data is captured in order that evidence-based reports can be provided
Who we need
We need someone who is able to work independently and on their own initiative, with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others.
Key skills and experience
- Knowledge of public, charitable and corporate funding streams, including health and public health
- Ability to lead on bids for funding
- Experience of a customer delivery environment
- Experience of negotiating with a range of stakeholders
We need people who share our values, people who are friendly, customer focused, and have the ability to work with a wide range of people. Being computer literate is also essential.
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by our award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days (pro rata for part time staff)
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies, including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- O2 and Microsoft Office discounts for staff
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
Apply for this job
- View full job description
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Location: Estate based in Ipswich
- Employment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)