Benefits & rewards
Because we understand the value of our people, we want to be a great employer and strive to create an open and welcoming environment for all our staff.
All Hanover staff receive a competitive benefits and rewards package, including:
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- 25 days holiday + 1.5 'company days' allocated by Hanover
- The option to take up to 10 days additional unpaid holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contributions
- Non contributory life assurance
- A wide range of learning and development activities, including management and leadership development programmes, job-related training and qualifications and professional studies support
- Family friendly policies, including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, child care vouchers, flexible working
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 25% O2 discount
- Discounted subscription to Microsoft Office
- A dedicated Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential help and support, as well as financial advice
Every year we host an employee awards ceremony at a prestigious venue, to recognise outstanding achievement and long service by individuals and teams.
Our team achievement award goes to the Hanover team that has demonstrated the greatest unity of purpose and made outstanding progress in improving services and meeting targets, for the benefit of colleagues or residents.
Individual outstanding achievement
We give individual achievement awards to those employees who have made a significant contribution to improving our services, through using their initiative and exceeding expectations of their role.
We also use the awards to celebrate employees who have stayed with us for a long time, by marking every 15th and subsequent five year milestone.