Our staff networks
Because we understand the value of our people, we want to be a great employer and strive to create an open and welcoming environment for all our staff.
- Inclusive Ambassadors - Hanover’s Inclusive Ambassadors act as leaders and role models. They challenge behaviour that isn’t inclusive and support colleagues to do the same.
- Rainbow Staff Network – provides support for LGBT+ staff and aims to increase understanding across Hanover of the challenges faced by LGBT+ people.
- BAME Staff Network - assists Hanover in promoting inclusion, eliminating discrimination and actively addressing barriers or inequalities that exist for staff and residents from Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic backgrounds.
- Disability Staff Network – aims to ensure that disabled staff at Hanover have equality of opportunity, are not discriminated against and have fair access to the support measures that mean a disabled person can be their best selves at work. We also provide support and information to staff who have caring responsibilities.
- Staff Council - an elected group of employees who meet regularly with members of our Executive Leadership Team to represent staff views, raise queries and ensure Hanover staff are informed and involved where it matters.