skip to main content
Back to Helpsheets

Insurance for Homeowners and Shared Owners

Hanover has a single block insurance policy that provides buildings insurance for all of our homeownership estates. This helpsheet explains which parts of the property are included, how the cost is shared between our estates, how we arrange buildings insurance and how to make a claim.